Suggestion for Upgrade my TV

Baker

Albicelestes
Guys

current using Sony 32 inch Ful HD tv for last 4.5 years, thinking of upgrading to 49 Inch , with in the budget of max 60K.
main usage
1:HD movies
2: Primevideo/Netflix
3: Sports

Another kind of requirement for me is to get TV with best audio quality , or suggest me some good sound bar to go along with TV [best to include both together in 60-65]

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you sure you want to spend 60k on TV because TV overall build quality nowadays is not as it used to be so even big brands TV like sony,samsung,lg etc usually don't last beyond 3 years. If you are willing to try then you can buy cheap models with reasonably good picture quality from VU or iffalcon.
*www.flipkart.com/iffalcon-tcl-ai-p...ed-smart-android-tv-hdr-10/p/itmfhmr3ramjbwpy

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Are you sure you want to spend 60k on TV because TV overall build quality nowadays is not as it used to be so even big brands TV like sony,samsung,lg etc usually don't last beyond 3 years. If you are willing to try then you can buy cheap models with reasonably good picture quality from VU or iffalcon.
*www.flipkart.com/iffalcon-tcl-ai-p...ed-smart-android-tv-hdr-10/p/itmfhmr3ramjbwpy

well , it is not that i want to spend 60K , but thinking of upgrade my 32inch to a better cinematic experience.
If i can get at lower price , i am more than happy to consider

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
well , it is not that i want to spend 60K , but thinking of upgrade my 32inch to a better cinematic experience.
If i can get at lower price , i am more than happy to consider
Go through this thread:
*www.hifivision.com/threads/help-me-in-budget-55-inch-or-65-inch-purchase.79023/

Top Bottom