Sticky Finger

NightRider

Broken In
So do any of u face this weird problem when sliding ur finger on the mobile screen. This problem has really started to piss me off. Well, for the first 15-20 minutes my fingers glide really smoothly on the screen but after that it starts to get worse by every passing minutes.

Soon the screen of the mobile starts to attract my my fingers like a frickin magnet. Sometimes the friction gets so annoying that I have to vigorously rub my fingers to reduce the friction to a manageable proportion.

Do u guys have this ridiculous problem. Share ur experience pls, because the way I m rubbing my hand, soon the skin of my palm will start to come off and I will need a skin grafting :p.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You got so carried away in explaining the sticky situation, that you didn't even tell what's your phone.

Anyway, it could be a problem with screen guard. Are you sure it's not applied inverted? (Once I applied screen guard reversed :oops:)

OP
NightRider

NightRider

Broken In
You got so carried away in explaining the sticky situation, that you didn't even tell what's your phone.

Anyway, it could be a problem with screen guard. Are you sure it's not applied inverted? (Once I applied screen guard reversed :oops:)

It's nexus 5. Yes, the screen guard could be the real culprit but the thing is it doesn't feel sticky all the time, sometimes I can slide my fingers on the screen for hours without any gooey feeling and sometimes I couldn't even glide it even for couple of minutes.

Minion

Conversation Architect
So do any of u face this weird problem when sliding ur finger on the mobile screen. This problem has really started to piss me off. Well, for the first 15-20 minutes my fingers glide really smoothly on the screen but after that it starts to get worse by every passing minutes.

Soon the screen of the mobile starts to attract my my fingers like a frickin magnet. Sometimes the friction gets so annoying that I have to vigorously rub my fingers to reduce the friction to a manageable proportion.

Do u guys have this ridiculous problem. Share ur experience pls, because the way I m rubbing my hand, soon the skin of my palm will start to come off and I will need a skin grafting :p.

I am having same problem with moto E and it is annoying.

$hadow

Geek in making
I initially used my N5 with screen guard but the touch never felt like fluid and in a week or so removed the guard and it was smoothly to the limits.

OP
NightRider

NightRider

Broken In
I am having same problem with moto E and it is annoying.
It's really annoying isn't it.

tried washing hands regularly? also try washing the phone screen :D
Bad suggestion.:/ :p

I initially used my N5 with screen guard but the touch never felt like fluid and in a week or so removed the guard and it was smoothly to the limits.

I'm thinking about doing that for a while now. The interesting part is when the screen becomes dirty with smudges, fingerprints or dusts only then i face no problem in sliding my finger on the screen, but if i clean the screen it again becomes a gooey pool.

Top Bottom