Sound on windows 10 gone after installing huawei wingle

webdesigncut

Journeyman
hello friends,

I was using windows 10 for my asus mb for almost 2yrs and was using zte 3g dongle for internet
but recently vodafone stopped 3g device support so upfradedto huawei 4g unlocked dongle e8372h-153 but after installing the dongle(auto install once plugged in usb)
the sound suddenly stopped working ..since i had old intex speakers(was broken and due for replacement) ,i thought my speakers might have issue so upgraded to zebronics zeb warrior multimdeia speaker but still no sound but when i play speaker configuration the sound plays .
image_2020-12-10_071447.png

.but when i play youtube video or any media file on my pc no sound.. i wonder is it issue with windows 10 update( am using pirated version in that case need to format pc) or i am missing something

i see this when i right click audio icon in taskbar and select audio device
image_2020-12-10_071839.png

any help will be appreciated ...thanks in advance

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I had this problem, But it was caused after I installed drivers of a WiFi dongle. Nothing worked, So i reinstalled windows. Would suggest you to do the same.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
^reinstalling drivers didnt work for me. I am assunming it may not work for OP as well, because both have same software and mobo, so it is most probably a bug which needs to be solved by Asus/Realtek.

in my case, The windows troubleshooter said that Audio drivers crashed. On using a similar troubleshooting tool by Asus, it said the Audio IC has problems.

Top Bottom