Site blocked on FB!!

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I have a forum on The Educational Forum - Index . But i cant post the link on FB because it says that the site net63 is blocked for being spammy. Need help...

OP
aaruni

aaruni

The Linux Guy
hmm... So, is it possible for me to be blocked as a spammer for circulating this photo : *www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=42...76066978.56430.100001042219630&type=1&theater

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ I don't think so. You have a few options.
1. Type in the url like this:
url dot com

2. let it remain on image.

3. Migrate your website to another domain. :D

OP
aaruni

aaruni

The Linux Guy
you mean like * educomm . net 63 . net ???
Migrating is not an option because i am using free hosting from 000webhost.com and every account i have registered yet is blocked by facebook.. (.net16.net , net63.net, hostoi.com ,etc.)

OP
aaruni

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I don't believe advertising your own site which can benefit only if there are a moderate no. of users in it can be classified as "SPAMMING"........

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
It is classified as so, specially when you go "bump, bump, bump" every now and then.

That aside, get your domain + servers. Till then piggy backing on free servers will get you nowhere.

OP
aaruni

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I am still studying in 10th and will get paid hosting if my site gets too popular for free hosting... as for the bumps, that is just so that my fb friends get a lot of notifications....

Top Bottom