Single Monitor Arm which will Fit on these Kind of Desk Table ?

vishk

Journeyman
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a Monitor Arm Single Monitor Arm. But My Desk has these kind of Borders. Any Monitor Arm will fit on my Desk Table ? If Yes, can you guys please suggest me something ?

I have a 24" Monitor which supports VESA Mount.

Please see the attached Picture of my Desk Table.

Table-2.jpg

TheSloth

The Slowest One
On this forum I only know one person who is using monitor stand.
@Hrishi Do you also have this kind of table? any tips?

Most of the custom made table here in India has this kind of border at the bottom side of the table. You might try to make a small piece of wood to fix under the table and then put the clamp tightly. Please do update here about the solution you apply for your case.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Although im interested in a similar product, I myself don't have any experience.

I was planning to buy this
*www.rifeindia.com/collections/moni...4-27-inch-vesa-75-or-100mm-c-clamp-base-black

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Although im interested in a similar product, I myself don't have any experience.

I was planning to buy this
*www.rifeindia.com/collections/moni...4-27-inch-vesa-75-or-100mm-c-clamp-base-black

Do you know anyone owning this? If yes, do these start to sag after few months/years of usage? I saw in the description that it cant take maximum weight of ~9kgs on each arm but I am skeptical.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Do you know anyone owning this? If yes, do these start to sag after few months/years of usage? I saw in the description that it cant take maximum weight of ~9kgs on each arm but I am skeptical.
None that I know man, thats why not an instant purchase.

Top Bottom