Service centre review

ubergeek

Journeyman
We all know that many new mobile phone manufacturers have entered India, I want to know how good is the ass from companies like xiaomi, Motorola. So please share your ass experience here.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
We all know that many new mobile phone manufacturers have entered India, I want to know how good is the ass from companies like xiaomi, Motorola. So please share your ass experience here.

From what my friends have experienced the best service is Nokia,Moto,LG,Sony and Asus in order of preference

Cant say the same for Samsung ,have had terrible experiences with all their products-laptop,TV,phone,tablet,microwave and fridge
Finally we gave in and sold those poorly made products and now use Hitachi and Sony only in the house
For tablet-iPad and nexus 7 have been going strong so far
For phones-nexus 5,blackberry z10,Moto E,lumia 720,lumia 820

Frankly I think one plus one and xiaomi have potential but are still establishing themselves etc
Hopefully their service centres seem to be increasing in number now(one plus one has 20 right now I heard) (xiaomi also has a similiar number)
Huawei is lacking and their service centres seem to be rather poor and unhelpful going by consumer reviews and word of mouth
I think people get excited about every new brand every few weeks nowadays and start putting down all other products
The best thing to do is to wait for a while after every launch and see potential issues which may arise if you buy the product
A good example is the nexus 5,it had alot of issues soon after launch and a revised model (the one we see now) was released

$hadow

Geek in making
I have experienced Nokia, Samsung and Apple. And to be precise Apple is worst of all among these. They do not even listen to the customer queries.

Top Bottom