Scam or not:One seller from Alibaba willing to sell for very low price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit94

Right off the assembly line
There is this seller from Alibaba.com

This is what he said :

Thanks so much for your interest in our products. Yes of course it will be delivered to your door step in India. Please find below the price quote you requested.
Sapphire RADEON R9 270X OC with Boost Graphics card - 4 GB - GDDR5 SDRA

$90 USD for 1 unit
$900 USD for 10 units including shipping charges
Minimum order quantities: 10 units
Method of payment: Bank transfer
Shipped Via: DHL/FEDEX/UPS
Warranty: 3 years international warranty
Estimated delivery time: 3 to 5 business days
We would appreciate it if you reply us with your delivery details such as full name, email address,home or office address and recipient's phone number to enable place your order for delivery and send you a proforma invoice and bank transfer payment details.

I need only one though..is there anyone else who owns a shop or sells on eBay willing to share the purchase ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sounds very very fishy, R9 270X straight from the factory should cost around that much, maybe slightly more..
The SP for R9 270X is around 200$
The price quoted is 45% of it.. Maybe this is a scam or I could be wrong , you need to do some further enquiries before ordering and use Paypal while doing so (which gives a small amount of buyer protection)
As for the buyers, if this is true and the actual price is 90$, i sure as hell am interested as well

Can you provide link to the buyer

PS: It could be grey market, illegally imported product without warranty.. Enquire if it has warranty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom