Samsung x100 is dying (anybody can help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhis_8086

Right off the assembly line
My Samsung x100, which I love very much, is having really bad problem. It gets restarted automatically evey now and then.
Someone was saying it must be s/w problem, and one was saying its the faulty battery and another saying that its a common problem with that phone.
Whatever but I love the phone very much and I want to make it alright at any cost...
can any body Pleeaaassee help me!!!!!

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
i think its really the battery, remember in the user's guide of ur fone, it has been clearly mentioned that ur battery needs 2 be replaced within 2 yrs after purchase.....if u like ur fone that much the go n replace ur batterry...LOVE thats it!!!

sagsall4u

Journeyman
abhis_8086 said:
My Samsung x100, which I love very much, is having really bad problem. It gets restarted automatically evey now and then.
Someone was saying it must be s/w problem, and one was saying its the faulty battery and another saying that its a common problem with that phone.
Whatever but I love the phone very much and I want to make it alright at any cost...
can any body Pleeaaassee help me!!!!!
sorry dude bout ur phone but that thing is a piece of crap. so get rid of it .
samsung has stopped its sale and parts and all. u will have to go to a service center to get the prob fixed . i have an X100 which has its processor blown and the phone still looks new..... stay away frm samsung from nowon.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
sagsall4u said:
sorry dude bout ur phone but that thing is a piece of crap. so get rid of it .
samsung has stopped its sale and parts and all. u will have to go to a service center to get the prob fixed . i have an X100 which has its processor blown and the phone still looks new..... stay away frm samsung from nowon.

hello sagsall4u, u called samsung crap!!!! well, may u live in a place where u don't get samsung parts and accessories.....i get whatever things i require of samsung in my place n my place is in india...and speaking of samsung stopping its sale...i can clearly say u it has and will never stopped its sale in india....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom