RTX 3050 for 36k . Buy or not ??

RageshAntony

In the zone
In ITdepot , RTX 3050 available for 36k

Is this best price when compared to whooping prices of other models ?

2) Is there any way to buy a GPU at low price that is I heard some preorder / order and wait queues are available. Please explain that ?

Many local sellers have even Zotac RTX 3050 for like 33-34k since some time. Now prices are falling further down, no idea till how much or for how long. Have seen RX6600 for 42k & 6600XT for 48k or so. 3060 is like 50k, not a great deal ATM due to 6600XT as that is bit better.

Nvidia RTX 3060Ti/3070 or any FE card queue exists, forget you will get it this year if you register now. Just buy whatever is in your budget. I'd recommend getting at least RX6600.

ASUS DUAL RADEON RX 6600 GRAPHICS CARD AT BEST PRICE
Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT EAGLE 8G Graphics Card GV-R66XTEAGLE-8GD
GPU entry level 1440p.png

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
Many local sellers have even Zotac RTX 3050 for like 33-34k since some time. Now prices are falling further down, no idea till how much or for how long. Have seen RX6600 for 42k & 6600XT for 48k or so. 3060 is like 50k, not a great deal ATM due to 6600XT as that is bit better.

Nvidia RTX 3060Ti/3070 or any FE card queue exists, forget you will get it this year if you register now. Just buy whatever is in your budget. I'd recommend getting at least RX6600.

ASUS DUAL RADEON RX 6600 GRAPHICS CARD AT BEST PRICE
Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT EAGLE 8G Graphics Card GV-R66XTEAGLE-8GD
View attachment 21350
Thanks

My doubt is if I bought AMD card for Machine learning, computation and professional graphics, what are the disadvantages when compared to Nvidia?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks

My doubt is if I bought AMD card for Machine learning, computation and professional graphics, what are the disadvantages when compared to Nvidia?
There is no disadvantage of buying a AMD card over Nvidia or vice versa.
The only thing will differ is the optimization & execution support of drivers. Like some games are optimized better for AMD or Nvidia (That is the reason you see the GPU brand logo at the loading screen of a game). other things will be driver support in Applications (which is rare now a days).

For your three requirements, you are good with any brand GPU.

Top Bottom