Require reliable 100w GAN charger

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hello, looking to buy a 100w GAN charger that can charge my macbook + phone/GoPro.
Please suggest from a reliable brand. I would prefer as small of a formfactor without minimizing safety/reliability. Max budget ~5k.
Bonus if it supports one plus warp charge.

www.asus.com/accessories/adapters-and-chargers/asus-adapters-and-chargers/asus-100w-3-port-gan-charger/techspec/

this is what I want but I cant find it anywhere in Indian store.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.reliancedigital.in/oneplus-supervooc-vcbauaih-100w-dual-ports-power-adapter-white/p/494352401

this one also seems to be a good option but I would have hoped for 1 more usb c port. Still, I wonder if it can charge a macbook at full speed.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This should not be USB PD, so avoid it. BBK Electronics uses proprietary charging tech instead of USB PD standard which everyone else uses, even Apple ironically.
yeah its not 100w USB PD, just 65w in PD mode. I couldnt find anything good which has warranty as well. UGreen and Belkin are the only options it seems where former doesnt have warranty and latter is 8k (7.2k with discount today).

yeah its not 100w USB PD, just 65w in PD mode. I couldnt find anything good which has warranty as well. UGreen and Belkin are the only options it seems where former doesnt have warranty and latter is 8k (7.2k with discount today).
65W chargers are cheaper

UGreen is well rated. Belkin is definitely good but expensive.

If you want something to charge BBK devices, stick to the Oneplus option. For use with laptops, maybe 65W will do, like from CMF.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Anker is very expensive on Amazon. Ambrane has poor reviews.
How are Honeywell products?
*www.amazon.in/Honeywell-140W-Ultra-Fast-Switchable-Compatible/dp/B0CTMFFFBM/

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hmm it seems to have a good price for a 140w charger. Still the amazon 1 star reviews arent very assuring.
Does Honeywell have official warranty presence in India ?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Then without any good alternatives for 100w what fits within my range ~5-6k, I have decided to go with a 3 port 65 watt charger. What do you recommend ? The one from CMF? *in.cmf.tech/pages/power-65w-gan

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.ugreenindia.com/en/product/ugr...2-ipad-pro-dell-xps-15-s21-indian-plug-15254-

Just last question, is this website reliable ? Do you think UGreen has any official warranty presence in india ?

Well I found this

2. All items sold through Ugreenindia.com are sold in an "as-is" is condition i.e, as per manufacturers packing etc. The quality and performance of the product is dependent on the manufacturer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function or function improperly in any way following their purchase Ugreenindia shall get the product repaired/serviced by the manufacturer. The buyer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to Ugreenindia.com.

Top Bottom