Replacement Keyboard

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
After lots of research what i found is : The only replacement for my Logitech G110 is G110 itself or G510. No keyborad now a days has 3.5 mm audio port, a mic port and USB 2.0 port with so many macro keys , dedicated multimedia keys, window keylock and many more at a go.

My keyboard is running 11 years now and the only problem it is showing off is sometimes the light goes off and also flickering.

Any suggestion how to repair that or what new keyboard i can buy in INDIA with those features?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
After lots of research what i found is : The only replacement for my Logitech G110 is G110 itself or G510. No keyborad now a days has 3.5 mm audio port, a mic port and USB 2.0 port with so many macro keys , dedicated multimedia keys, window keylock and many more at a go.

My keyboard is running 11 years now and the only problem it is showing off is sometimes the light goes off and also flickering.

Any suggestion how to repair that or what new keyboard i can buy in INDIA with those features?
Go with Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Gaming Combo if you want non-mechanical keyboards or else go with Mech Keyboards of Cooler Master.

As your keyboard is out of warranty I highly doubt you can get it repaired.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Go with Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Gaming Combo if you want non-mechanical keyboards or else go with Mech Keyboards of Cooler Master.

As your keyboard is out of warranty I highly doubt you can get it repaired.

does not have the cool features of G110.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Then go with this:Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Pass-Through (Carbon) *www.amazon.in/dp/B06XR5MWGM/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_uSPgEbREEE3BH

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Then go with this:Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Pass-Through (Carbon) *www.amazon.in/dp/B06XR5MWGM/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_uSPgEbREEE3BH

seen each and every gaming, mechanical keyboard available in AMAZON,FLIPKART. Nothing matches. Its all cost cutting and show off business by the company, just like fast food. Hence only repairing or a second hand same product are my options.

You seem to be in the niche category who would like that. I mean these days people are buying tenkeyless (TKL) keyboards. So definitely there's not much demand for a KB like G110, hence the lack of a true successor.

Personally I don't like the excessive macro keys of G110, nor do I like TKL ones. A normal sized one with some multimedia keys is enough for me. I might like a column of macro keys, but that's it. Also people are preferring mechanical keys, which are expensive. I'm yet to try one though, so can't say how it is or what I'm missing. On paper, it doesn't seem I'm missing much.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
You seem to be in the niche category who would like that. I mean these days people are buying tenkeyless (TKL) keyboards. So definitely there's not much demand for a KB like G110, hence the lack of a true successor.

Personally I don't like the excessive macro keys of G110, nor do I like TKL ones. A normal sized one with some multimedia keys is enough for me. I might like a column of macro keys, but that's it. Also people are preferring mechanical keys, which are expensive. I'm yet to try one though, so can't say how it is or what I'm missing. On paper, it doesn't seem I'm missing much.

Ya, using a KBD of this kind for 10 long years makes me that. So finding no other option , i have dismantled my keyboard and clean every bit of it and re assembled. Now it is operating like a champ.

Top Bottom