Relaince R World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hey friends,
I want to know how to send and read mails using reliance R world. I think Rworld is abosulutely free. So please anyone say me regarding free stuffs which can doen using R world. [/u]

dikudik

Journeyman
R-World is Not Free........I Guess

Hi Friend,

i think reliance R-World is not free they charge some rs. per minute or so as i am not sure but i used initially Reliance phone and My god i was so frustrated :oops: using Reliance phone till today i see many reliance contact no.which are not still reachable as quickly as mtnl no.s and other mobile service provider. But lets come to the topic as far as i know R-World is not free..............

Sourabh

Laptoping
This is on a LG handset. they change from handset to handset but this wod surely help u

:arrow: Go to RWorld
:arrow: Messaging
:arrow: Webmail
:arrow: Login with any pop3 email id and valid password

this wod do the trick

also u can go to rsurf from the More Services menu in Rworld for checking emails from indiatimes and rediff

and HELL YEAH RWORLD IS FREE TILL FURTHER NOTICE FROM THE DAY IT WAS LAUNCHED BUT ONLY FOR PIONEER SUBSCRIBERS

beaditya

Journeyman
reliance world is not free for conns taken after they removed the 501 rs plan

if u r goin for reliance phone for free r world.................kill yr thoughts

go for a gprs color nokia phone with a hutch gprs conn......................................99 rs/month...........u can do a lot more than jus checkin mails...............u can use messenger,download free games and ring tones and applications for yr phone...................and wat do u know!!!!...u can even access adult sites on yr mobile

beaditya said:
go for a gprs color nokia phone with a hutch gprs conn......................................99 rs/month...........u can do a lot more than jus checkin mails...............u can use messenger,download free games and ring tones and applications for yr phone...................and wat do u know!!!!...u can even access adult sites on yr mobile

UR RITE BEADITYA !!!! HUTCH WEB ACCESS IS VERY GUD!

but u can also use reliance web access incase u have fixed terminal phone. internet access thru them is only for around Rs. 25/- per hour. It drops down to Rs. 16/- per hour at night!!!

OP
R

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Unlimited Messenger at Rs99???????

beaditya said:

Can we Use Yahoo Messenger and send unlimited messages fro just 99/-?????? And theere is any usage charge???????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VD17

Journeyman
Eh? R-World is absolutely free. even for the connections taken now. but there's a catch in R-Surf [under R-World]... they charge u the rates for R-Connect without telling you... clever, huh? thats why i hate Reliance...

Sourabh

Laptoping
i use Rworld and Rsurf from the handset and am not changes a single rs from the day reliance was launched

PIONEER SUBSCRIBERS have Rworld Free

and yes even i can surf all the sites from my cell using the free R surf

dun point finger on anyone unless u have full knowledge abt it

i have never ever been changed a single PENNY for Rworld and Rsurf

moshel

Padawan
Hey i have Reliance Phone

And R World is free until further notice to all subscribers and for all plans.

They do charge for R Connect charges. i.e. Accessing the internet from the mobile Phone.

simplegeek

Broken In
ranjithbajpe said:
Hey friends,
I want to know how to send and read mails using reliance R world. I think Rworld is abosulutely free. So please anyone say me regarding free stuffs which can doen using R world. [/u]

Lets return to the basic question. Yes r world is free . Reliance charges for R connect only.

So how can you access your mail from r world?

well goto rworld -----> more services ---> R surf -----> options ---> select go to ---->> type mail2wap.com and press go ---> this site will enable you to access any mail on the net. You can access yahoo, hotmail any mail account from this site.

the display is clumsy, but what can u expect from that small screen bbut its worth it if you really need that alll time, anywhere connectivity

hope this helps. That webmail is also a good option if you have a pop mail access on ur mail accounts.

rediffmail and indiatimes mails are available under the option mail and chat in r surf home page

geek_god

Broken In
er..IT IS FREE!

what are u ppl talking about??
R WORLD is one hundred percent free!
and you dont need to do ne fancy things to send email thru R world
goto your SEND MMS area and type watever u want to write in the email. then click on send. now in the area where you would normally type the phone number, type the email address. click send and thats it.
ive used this function a few hundred times for send images to friends from my camera fone and its completely free.

now thru RWORLD you can download ringtones etc, but they suck. so just download a ringtone from the web and email it to urself. to find out ur email address, send urself an email from the reliance fone. now in..say ur yahoo inbox...ull get an email from... 0123466789@mms.ric.something..where 0123456789 is ur reliance cellfone number. just reply to this message and send images/sound files as attachments, u will get hem on ur fone and can use them as wallapeprs, ringtones etc.

Just make sure you send the soundfile with a compatible format. i think it supports WAV, MIDI but not MP3. mayb it supports some other formats too but ive not tried thos out so cant say.

BUt rest assured any thing u do from RWORLD is completely free.

VD17

Journeyman
escape7 said:
R-World is free but you are charged for R-surf.

that precisely seems to be the topic of argument here. I have never found myself charged for R-Surf [although i seldom use it] but one day i was at the Webworld for some work and this guy comes up saying that his bill was way too much and he has been charged the R-connect usage although he doesnt even have a computer and never connects... the webworld guys there said that his r-connect charges were because of the use of R-Surf... i havent yet confirmed this after that day. so the next time any of you guys go to webworld, please ask them.

And DAPO [Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer] or NOT, R-World is FREE for everyone.

and about the finger-pointing thing, Sourabh, what was that all about? would u mind quoting what you were referring to?

dikudik

Journeyman
RIC to charge for 'R World' services soon

RIC to charge for 'R World' services soon
By: PTI
January 5, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mumbai: Reliance Infocomm Ltd will soon start charging for services offered through its 'R World', a web-based platform.

"We will very soon charge for the 'R World' services and the charges would be based on the content provided and operators," company president (Applications Solutions & Content Group) Mahesh Prasad said today.

"The charges will be at par with those of the existing service providers and some of the services will be better than our competitors. The company is aiming at offering affordable rates for the masses," he said.

'R World' offers over 120 different services including gaming. The platform serves over 12-15 billion pages in a year, he said.

Meanwhile, Reliance Infocomm has tied up with internet portal Indiatimes.com to provide Short Messaging Service.

escape7

What? Where? How?
i tried your method (geek_god), but nothing happened. when i reply back to my cell i don,t get anything. I've tried it using gmail and yahoo. Does it really happen or were u joking?

is that true geek_god

I dont think so that u can send tones,i tries every format of a sounf file,but nothing happened,even i am using the camera ph from reliance,but no tones that are good enough,and u were talking about wallpapers stuff,nothing happened to that too,so do check when u are posting replies,thats others wont waste time in trying so!!!!! :evil:

geek_god

Broken In
make sure ur message size is less than 100 kb, theres a limit of that sort. sorry fgot to include that in the prev post.
trust me. im not kidding. it works for me!
what model fone u got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom