Record time in milliseconds on touch ?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Looking for an android app, that records the time in milliseconds when the screen is touched. Can apps like tasker do this ? Any other ? free please.

Edit:
Better explanation attempt:
- App runs in background
- When a touch event happens on the screen, the app simply records and save the time when the screentouch event took place, to the storage/ram.

No second event. Just the exact millisecond time when the screenTouch event took place.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Looking for an android app, that records the time in milliseconds when the screen is touched. Can apps like tasker do this ? Any other ? free please.
Not sure what you mean by "when screen is touched"? Record time between 2 events, where the 1st event is touching screen and second?
Doesn't any or inbuild stopwatch do the job?

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
oh sorry, I should have been much clearer. Edited original post with better explanation.

Edit:
Q. What the hell I am doing ?
A. Using steam in-home streaming, to stream and control desktop to android. So a screentouch event on android translates to a a click on the desktop. This works through wifi. Issue is there is some lag in the network. I want to diagnose this lag, for which I need a way to measure this lag.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I doubt there is any app that can do this. You'd probably have better luck writing your own app to do this.

Top Bottom