Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/812070/header.jpg?t=1632966038

This game needs a dedicated thread :)

Are you courageous enough to play such a nerve chilling, Mind blowing HORROR ?

Here comes Project Nightmares Case 36. Graphics is really amazing and so is the environment design and Sound. I'm confident enough this can be enjoyed with Headphones and Lights-off

Its available on STEAM now!!!

From the review quotes on internet

It does not matter whether it is the first or a millionth hour in Adventure, there will always be room for something new and interesting. Thrilling levels and gameplay Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward will not leave anyone indifferent. The complexity of gameplay increases with each new level and does not let any player get bored.

Every time you play, Project Nightmares will be different. The game was designed so that the experience of playing through it changes constantly; beyond the engaging storyline, the player will never know what’s going to happen next

Must play for all Horror game Fans :)

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I mean I played Soma, which has very little jump scares. There is like one section where jump scares are possible but mostly you will always know where the enemies are. In fact jump scares here are used more as a punishment for getting detected. I think this is an example of horror done right.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

google what xenophobia means man :D
The standard meaning is different as it is about Hatred, irrational thoughts etc. But it has deep broader meaning.
i.e "Fear of the Unknown"

*www.healthline.com/health/understanding-and-overcoming-fear-of-the-unknown#about

The psychological term for fear of the unknown is “xenophobia.” In modern usage, the word has evolved to mean the fear of strangers or foreigners — but its original meaning is much broader. It includes anything or anyone that’s unfamiliar or unknown.

Researchers define fear of the unknown as the tendency to be afraid of something you have no information about on any level. For some people, fearing the unknown can go a step further

*www.lifehack.org/347868/why-fear-the-unknown

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I mean I played Soma, which has very little jump scares. There is like one section where jump scares are possible but mostly you will always know where the enemies are. In fact jump scares here are used more as a punishment for getting detected. I think this is an example of horror done right.
Yes, plain Vanilla Horror game is like you memorize all the locations, enemies, objects and get used to it. But this procedural changing design which allows you to experience new behavior every time you load the game is bound to keep you on your toes.

Though this engine design is not something new they have done. There are already other games which has done this in the past Some has passed and some failed to please the Gamers. One such game is "We Happy Few" and "No Man's Sky"

Top Bottom