problem with cpanel 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

vysakh

Padawan
i have 2 problems

1. How can i change the domain name? My reseller set it is www.vysakh.tk but when i create something like www.vysakh.tk/forum it is not working. the page opens up with no content in it

2. I tried this a lot of times and was frustrated. I went into the file manager and deleted all the files and folders. Now, nothing is working, even if i upload some file named index.htm , www.vysakh.tk is not working. The reseller who gave me the space said that it is because i deleted all the files and folders. I had aslo deleted them from the trash. Now how do i retrieve them ?

Sourabh

Laptoping
hey .tk has only a redirecting service

does it offer webspace ??

i have www.sourabh.tk redirected to www33.brinkster.com/sourabh1 coz it doesnt offer its own webspace

wht do u mean by reseller

u cant do something as vysakh.tk/forum, only use www.vysakh.tk

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
the person who gave me the web space (who has a reseller account) entered my domain name as www.vysakh.tk Ya i know that tk offers only redirection and that is why i am asking how to change the domain name

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
the so called "reseller" has prob cheated u.. .tk is a free domain.. and where have u hosted it? further, .tk domains have no path forwarding..

for eg if u have a folder forum under ur root, u cant refer it as www.vysakh.tk/forum.. since the domain has no path forwarding.. for path forwarding sign up at c-o.in ;)

Sourabh

Laptoping
thts wht i had been yelling in my last 2 posts

and yeah the .tk is free :p

poor vysakh got fooled....!!!

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
sunny was the one who did it
when I talk to him about this, either he gives me no reply or changes the subject of talk

S

sunnydiv

SmoothCriminal said:
the so called "reseller" has prob cheated u.. .tk is a free domain.. and where have u hosted it? further, .tk domains have no path forwarding..

for eg if u have a folder forum under ur root, u cant refer it as www.vysakh.tk/forum.. since the domain has no path forwarding.. for path forwarding sign up at c-o.in ;)

ay, i gave u for free :evil: dont be calling me a cheater, i cant cheat with a free thing

i recommend u got for a free forum.... and redirect ur .tk page to it

cos, if i get paid customer, then i will probably have to remove ur id anyways, and

i did have ne free time to change ur domain, that isnt gonna make a different to make ur domain as www.fsfsfsfgegqfegsdv..com/vusadh

cos system wont take that as a domain name, cos that isnt a domain name............

so go for a free one and enjoy......

and i didnt cheat, how can u cheat giving something for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom