Problem in Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

viral_dmn

Right off the assembly line
I have Generic 56k Modem.
My modem disconnect Automatically each time.
And my modem speed is to slow.
And in connection properties Receive Data is less than Send Data. What's the problem in my PC.
I am using Windows 2000 Professional.And mcaffe antivirus.
Please help as fast as possible

PrinceHeart

In the zone
check the modem settings.. im sure u will find something which is making your modem getting disconnected again and again. READ all the options and tick/untick accordingly and try again.

Hope this helps !!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
If the Sent data is more than Received data (in case of regular use/surfing), presence of spyware in your system is to be suspected.
In case of frequent disconnections, first of all make sure that your phone line is free from noise.

Binay 007

fff..fire fire...
It may be the problem with telephone line connection ,Ask someone to call u on phone if there is other type of noise is coming or sound is not coming clearly from the source .Go and complain to urs telephone service provider /If this is not the problem then also go and complain that sound is not coming clearly.

U may/may be not thinking what is the relation betwee sound & urs com.

Actually com. Knows digital signal & the Analog signal is use in phone.

Modem convert digital to analog & vice versa

If there is any problem with urs tele. means signal is not reaching to u properly.
It may be the problem with telephone line connection ,Ask someone to call u on phone if there is other type of noise is coming or sound is not coming clearly from the source .Go and complain to urs telephone service provider /If this is not the problem then also go and complain that sound is not coming clearly.

U may/may be not thinking what is the relation betwee sound & urs com.

Actually com. Knows digital signal & the Analog signal is use in phone.

Modem convert digital to analog & vice versa

If there is any problem with urs tele. means signal is not reaching to u properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom