Problem in F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
I have some serious problem playing FEAR...i cant see anything in the game other than the Hud details,myself and the enemies,what i mean is this:
*img13.imageshack.us/img13/4841/fear7vw.th.png
During this the frame rates come down to 1 even 0 and some times not respond.I never had this problem when i started the game but once i reached 'Interval 06' in the game i started getting the problem and since then i get this whenever there is an auto save at the beggining of a new Interval
Some time i would just keeping hitting the enter key while the game would be loading and it would solve the problem but now i am stuck with this and nothing seems to work.I even reinstalled the game but in vain.Pls someone help me out pls :(

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
My sys config:
AMD 64 3500+
Asus A8N-E
XFX 6600gt
1 gb RAM

I have the DVD version of the game...but NOT original and i din't install any patches if needed then which one?

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
No one here to help me...anyways the problem solved itself i dont know how but it started working normally and the good news is that i conquered FEAR...its game over,was a good game with excellent sound effects.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey,
You said that you were in Level 6 - Interception and the game got stuck, then how come you finished the whole game so early ? Its long from where you are, I mean in how much time did you finish it after you got your machine running ok ?

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
Read my post properly
I never had this problem when i started the game but once i reached 'Interval 06' in the game i started getting the problem and since then i get this whenever there is an auto save at the beggining of a new Interval
When i started this topic i was in 8th level(Point of entry),i dint mention it tough...and there are just 11 levels of which 10th and 11th are not that difficult.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
No one here to help me...anyways the problem solved itself i dont know how but it started working normally and the good news is that i conquered FEAR...its game over,was a good game with excellent sound effects

Could be due to drivers .... did u change ur drivers after installing the game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom