Poco F1 Battery Problem

Ganeshg44

Broken In
Hi guys
Been facing the problem for a while.....my device pocof1 has been discharging fast for a while....the main issue here is that when I play asphalt 9.....after playing 3/4 games it starts to lag a bit and I am using cpu z to monitor temperatures in which the battery remains at 26/27degrees while the CPU cores go upto 44/45.....thats not it.....after reaching below 30% battery.... it shuts down automatically......and if connected to charger then it starts from 0%.....I don't understand is this battery problem or hardware problem.....since battery temperature remains stable.....need help...thnx

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Hi guys
Been facing the problem for a while.....my device pocof1 has been discharging fast for a while....the main issue here is that when I play asphalt 9.....after playing 3/4 games it starts to lag a bit and I am using cpu z to monitor temperatures in which the battery remains at 26/27degrees while the CPU cores go upto 44/45.....thats not it.....after reaching below 30% battery.... it shuts down automatically......and if connected to charger then it starts from 0%.....I don't understand is this battery problem or hardware problem.....since battery temperature remains stable.....need help...thnx

Service time. Possible possibilities are
1) The battery IC (on MoBo) has got overheated and damage, causing this wrong value. and maybe, immediate shutdown of the IC further causing the power supply to shut. Overheating could be because of Processor. This repair will cause of change of motherboard as Indian service centres dont have experts, like china who could specifically change that IC.
2) Lag can be due to thermal throttling of processor. (Factory reset is best fix for this)
3) Battery's age has come now.(Simply get the battery changed.
4) An update is causing this issue, so maybe check for it?

I wud like you to start with possibility no. 2 first. then check for that IC problem and then move to 3rd and 4th.

OP
G

Ganeshg44

Broken In
Done Factory reset but no changes...also updated to latest version but no luck...... Thinking of changing the battery but what if problem is in hardware as u said IC or something.....

OP
G

Ganeshg44

Broken In
Holyshit just I was playing asphalt 9 I noticed that my battery temperature remains constant at 26/27 but the CPU core temp got nearly to 60deg. ....is this normal.....I don't know since this my first time doing r&d.......

Top Bottom