Please suggest a suitable UPS

rajat

Broken In
Hi,

I am about to upgrade my PC, to be used primarily for gaming at mid level details. The configurations of my PC is AMD 5600+ , Asus m2nmx se plus with 4 gb ddr2 800 mhz ( 2x2 gb stick), 500 gb seagate hdd 7200 rpm, xfx 8600 gt(512 mb) graphics card, samsung 19" monitor, samsung dvd rw, corsair vs650 psu. 2.1 creative speaker system. MX518 mouse and TVS gold keyboard.

I additionally use 2 external HDD of 500 gb and 1 tb (WD), 1 usb dongle for internet and 2 pen drive 8 and 32 gb. I purchased the psu recently so i will be keeping that. Rest I will upgrade / change periodically.

please suggest me a suitable UPS ( budget 2.5 to 3 thousand). I need it only for safely shutting down the system . So 5 to 10 minutes backup is enough.

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I checked in the digit forum and found that harshilsharma63 has recommended APC RS 600. APC website showing that it has been discontinued and is replaced by APC BX600CI-IN. Will it be good for my PC Config?

Last edited:

sagar123

Broken In
I m confused btwn ups too.i m thinking strongly abt buying apc 1000br model 1kva.reason is it have tons of cool features and for me tht matters .features can make ur life easy like u can actually shut down beep noise just clik of button also it has lcd screen .etc and downside is its expensive but i think good things are expensive.u cant buy them cheap. Another thing is if u upgrade ur pc next three four years or so the budget ups not going to give u tht much backup as it now .i think apc 1000 model u can upgrade ur battery easily.i dnt knw tht much abt ups and stuff It just my opinion but i strongly suggest if u want buy ups then buy amzing one and live life easily.

Top Bottom