Phone around 16k

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Budget? Max 17k
2. Display type and size? No preference
3. Dual Sim? Not required.
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Again, no preference.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
-
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).
Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).
-
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
My sister is buying this phone for herself- it will just be use for casual day to day work plus a bit usage of camera for normal photos.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Considering poco x2
10. Any other info that you want to share

Her old phone - oneplus 5 screen broke, she would have preferred some premium phone but due to budget restraints she can't go for oneplus 7 hence considering poco x2.

+1 to Poco X2
Compare Xiaomi Poco X2 vs. Xiaomi Redmi K30 vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - GSMArena.com

X2 (basically K30) has a bit inferior battery life to Note 8 Pro, but the presence of 120Hz display, faster charger & android 10 out of the box are worthy additions for 1k extra. Note 8 Pro isn't a bad choice either if you can't wait for the next sale.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also do take a look at poco x2 front camera setup as I find it more distracting than typical drop notch but it is just me.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Also do take a look at poco x2 front camera setup as I find it more distracting than typical drop notch but it is just me.
I am sure she'll get in a habit of that. Will probably get the poco x2. It will be available on 18th next. Will there be some sort of flash sales like they used to happen or I'll be able to buy it easily within a time range?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't say about flash sale as supplies are hit from China due to corona virus so do expect shortage. Also buy it using icici amazon pay card or sbi yono(do read terms & conditions but as of now poco x2 is not in the exclusion list for this offer)+sbi card to get 5% cashback.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Can't say about flash sale as supplies are hit from China due to corona virus so do expect shortage. Also buy it using icici amazon pay card or sbi yono(do read terms & conditions but as of now poco x2 is not in the exclusion list for this offer)+sbi card to get 5% cashback.
Isn't poco fk exclusive? I can't find it on amazon.

I am sure she'll get in a habit of that. Will probably get the poco x2. It will be available on 18th next. Will there be some sort of flash sales like they used to happen or I'll be able to buy it easily within a time range?
I think its kind of a flash sale, so be ready at 12pm or whatever the time is. Considering its 15k+, it might not end in 1-2 mins, but better be ready.

Top Bottom