pc software updater free software

andy_65_in

Padawan
which is the safest software which permits to identify software updates pending in your pc and updates them also...and is safe...in the sense it doesnt use any unknown sources for updating drivers..i dont mean the OEM updaters which are availible in all pcS...i ask so because a run with driver easy identified 23 drivers need updates in my pc...but i stopped that as the source of these drivers were suspect

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
point taken but the latest windows updates lined up have been giving problems as per google search including BSOD etc....i have been constrained not to load them...see the screenshots

Attachments

• 2020-04-27 (1).png
    2020-04-27 (1).png
    666.1 KB · Views: 133
When it comes to windows drivers always follow this rule: If it ain't broke then don't fix it.
+1

Like Win10 updates, sometimes driver updates causes issues as well. I only update GPU driver time to time, nothing else, stuff like Chrome gets updated automatically.

So, no need to worry about software updates.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
point taken but the latest windows updates lined up have been giving problems as per google search including BSOD etc....i have been constrained not to load them...see the screenshots
The rule is applicable to every update incl windows update for drivers, use Download Windows Update MiniTool - MajorGeeks to control windows update & never install any driver update unless absolutely needed.

Top Bottom