Overwatch 2

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Overwatch 2 is the globe-spanning sequel to Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed team-based game, building upon the original’s battle-honed foundation and carrying forward everything players have earned into a new era of epic competition and team play. Square off against rivals in PvP modes, and explore the Overwatch universe firsthand in all new, fully cooperative missions that challenge the world’s heroes to team up, power up, and take on an overwhelming outbreak of threats around the globe.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Honestly this is mostly the single player expansion. Players of OV1 and Ov2 can be matched and play against each other. Valve really does such updates much better for their games.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I liked the ov1 and enjoyed it so looking forward for new heroes in ov2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Back in the day I enjoyed tf2 alot but overwatch is quite different in animation.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Back in the day I enjoyed tf2 alot but overwatch is quite different in animation.

You should give paladins a try. I played it during the early beta/alpha and was pretty fun. Some forum members like ztr, jas and psyborg still play it from time to time

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
You should give paladins a try. I played it during the early beta/alpha and was pretty fun. Some forum members like ztr, jas and psyborg still play it from time to time

I think i installed it once played it a little but didnt like it much

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There's talk of a new engine
New engine could mess with physics, which could cause a problem in cross play. That is also the reason why CSGO hasn't moved to Source 2 yet. Source 2's new physics system would mean grenade trajectories could get affected and players will have to relearn grenade arcs.

Top Bottom