Original COMPAQ: ATHLON 1800+ [MB+Processor] and other related HWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
For sale:

1. AMD ATHLON 1800+ on original COMPAQ MB based on VIA Chipset. 2DIMM Slots.
2. Add on: nVidia GForce 128 MB graphics card [MX4000] from Gigabyte, 128MB+512MB DDR [266MHz RAM] [total 640MB]
3. 250W SMPS from COMPAQ with ATX Cabinet.
4. COMPAQ CD ROM Drive

***The 512MB RAM is not even a year old, it is from ZION and I have the Bill as well as the box.***

This can be upgraded to 2 GB RAM, Supports up to 4 IDE Drives. 3 PCI slots.

Please note that other components [like HDDs] not mentioned here are not available for sale.

Working Condition: Perfect

Price Expected: Rs. 10000

Last edited:
OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Sorry assasin, I can not sale only the smps.

@longlife,
it is not that high, considering that only a little more investment will give you a pc which can be used to play DOOM3 with decent settings. And mind that it includes 512MB ddr RAM module. The price is high for the RAM and it is quite upgradeable. It is not intended for gamers or resource hungry application users [like video editors], but for those who require a PC for general work or a second back up one witha little investment.

harikatt

In the zone
IS the ram SDRAM or DDR RAMs,, can u let me know with actual correct mother board details.. with serial if possible.

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi harikatt

lol, I have mentioned that in my first post already:
src2206 said:
128MB+512MB DDR [266MHz RAM] [total 640MB]

Here is the motherboard details:

Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd
Model: 07CFh 1.0
Chipset: VIA P4M266/KM266 (VT8375)
Rev. 00
Southbridge: VIA VT8233A
Sensor: ITE IT8705

All these info are collected using CPU-Z program.

harikatt

In the zone
about the mother board i am not getting your exact make of gigabyte,, may be something missing,, since i try to search over google,, cant able to find your mentioned.. value model...

can u please check your original box of the mother board..

*www.iccomputers.ca/icdesktops/motherboard-amd.htm
some AMD based gigabyte boards.. let me know which ones is yours..

using CPU-Z programs or other u can get the basic information exactly like the RAM modules, Processor values and basic things,, but not the exact model make with serial numbers,, i would like to know the all features of the mother board if once i get the exact gigabye via board model no.,, by seeing all the supporting features,, i have to think in buying.. sorry for asking u so accurate details, for amd systems its very important to have all these details..

Last edited:
OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hello harikatt

As I mentioned in my original post, it is a complete original COMPAQ machine, so the motherboard was not sent to me in its own box, all came in original packaging labeled as COMPAQ.

I shall see if I can provide you the sl no of the board, but for that I need a day or two. I shall get back to you as soon as I can find those details [via PM]. :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom