Opinion solicited on sony erricson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
I want a decent (foldable) mobile with expandable memory and media player all withing 9,000. Felt SE z550i is good, it's got all that I am looking for. Somebody mentioned that the bass is not good and battery life is low. I am very particular about battery, my current LG does not last 2 hours despite full charging. How does SEz550i differ from SEz558? which is the best (foldable) GSM handset which can play music, click still/video, have good battery life, wireless connectivity? How about samsung mobiles, are they good?

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Nokia 6131, SE W300i.....may look for Samsung E250, price is 7k(without memory), Nokia 5300 ( last two are not folding, those are slide phone)...

OP
Sridhar_Rao

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
I made a mistake, a damn mistake by going for Sony Ericcsson z550i. I was satisfied by its "features" that were displayed on the website and some review sounded fine. There are plenty of drawbacks. the ringtone is so feeble that you can't (virtually) hear it. Inbuilt choice of ringtones are few and inferior. the sms tone too is very feeble. the fonts are small, themes are uninteresting and poor. camera is certainly poor when taking close up shots. voice command is not at all efficient, the inbuilt beep tones are impossible to hear in a quiet room. The vibration is feeble. I still have not checked the music and I don't expect much from it. Even though it is cheap Rs.7400/-, it is not for someone who expects good quality. In simple words, don't buy it.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom