New iPhone purchase new or refurbished?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk

That's in india, in eu, it will be cheaper. And doesn't the same apply to iPhone?

Nord has got many problems. It will only get 1 yr of updates. The screen has color bleed issues. And lastly, it is bulkier and heavy, not for small and compact iPhone users.

Neo

Nord is not a good phone man, I've seen it irl and like you said, it's bulky and doesnt feel good to hold it in hand.

Neo

By bulky you mean bigger in size of heavy?
Both. It's like slab than a phone.. also it's side grill is plastic and feels cheap..

I like sleek plain flat screen phones running stock android. I don't care things like multiple cameras..why can't manufacturers keep things simple

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Both. It's like slab than a phone.. also it's side grill is plastic and feels cheap..

I like sleek plain flat screen phones running stock android. I don't care things like multiple cameras..why can't manufacturers keep things simple

Yupp. And most of the time these multiple cameras are a gimmick. They provide 2mp macro, while even ultra wide can do its job. The depth sensor is also gimmicky. Some even give higher 48, 64 and even 108mp cams, while 12mp cams on iPhones, and pixels easily outperform them. People often fall in this trap.

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Alright. Actually I posted without knowing what OP budget. Small phones running android are rare now, forget stock OS. And Nord is actually smaller and lighter than rest of the 20K mobile phones without compromising too much on OS and phone quality. But at 26K price range, I might as well add few more and get a Pixel if I want a handy phone.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Or if phone gaming is not a priority, get a 15-18k Nokia or Asus or Samsung phone, use for 1.5-2 yrs and its time for upgrade with new features.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am not suggesting him Nord I am suggesting is not get 4a in india either coz of bad aftersales support in india If it's eu then well and good.

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk

OP
powerstarprince

powerstarprince

In the zone
The reason why I'm liking the Pixel is because previously I had used Nexus 5 borrowed from my brother and it was very much comparable to the iPhone 6 which I received new as a gift. I switched between these phones for a while until I continued to use the iPhone 6 when it was jail broken but the Nexus 5 was one of my favourites. I have terrible luck with phones, I'm not sure if this is due to the nature of phones in general or is it me but all my phones end up going bad or losing them. Okay, so when I heard Pixel 4a is a budget phone comparable to the iPhone SE 2nd generation which I easily had my eyes on to upgrade from my current SE 1st generation a budget phone from apple which I purchased in India for a good price for the total love of it and if at all I'm switching from apple to android I would like to get this phone instead. Reason is because both my apple phones have had hardware failure. The first phone is confirmed to be dead and the second is slowly dying. Now, if the Pixel support is bad in India then I feel like sticking to the SE itself or XR just in case I can go over my budget. What do you recommend, what is the best phone to buy now in India? 30,000 seems to be maximum budget now, it would be great if XR fits into this price. I'm not using it for gaming but for basic tasks and a good battery life would be nice to have as I always felt anxious over losing battery on my phone quickly.

Top Bottom