New Config HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
In my previous topic ....... I said tht I am buying GeForce 6 series graphics card and I am using Mecury KOB845NFSX motherboard ..... some say me will need 8x slot for that .....whts tht.. and how much it cost or it is free.......

My config... is

P4 1.60ghz
128 Mb 133Mhz ram
KOB845NFSX mercury motherboard
SiS 32 Mb card

Ok now will upgrading to 512 + 128(Default) ram and nvidia geforce any good card will effect my gaming performance...

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
well ur ram will surely help u in gaming if u r having a gud graphix card with gud graphix ram such as 64mb or 128mb. well i can't say abt 8x slot.

saROMan

QA Juggler
well the 2X/4X/8X slots refer to the amount of Bandwidth u get while rendering the game files ....so if u want max output get a mobo with 8X slot ..info about 8X Here

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
thk u all...... but some one can tell where to buy that 8x slot or it is free .... or wht .... please tell :roll: :roll:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey dude there is no separate agp slot available :D ... u will have to buy a new motherboard which has an integrated agp 8x slot. go for the intel original 865gbf or asus p4c-800-e deluxe boards and upgrade ur ram (buy 512 mb pc 3200 ddr frm kingston/corsair/zion) and throw in a good nvidia card which u r planning (best is 6600gt frm xfx/gainward/leadtek). now this massive upgrade will make ur pc a good gaming machine.

all the best !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom