Network Problem in Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hiiiii....Friends, I'm using Win7....and facing network problem. Sometimes my network adaptor shows the sign on limited connectivity while working perfectly. This is happening continuously. I use comodo firewall. Previously I thought that it is bcoz of the firewall......I unistalled it and started using Windows Firewall......Still the problem persists. What to do??? I got fed-up of this. Please help ASAP. What to do???

P

paroh

This happs some time with me also just set the Ip Address,subnet mask and default gateway. and also make sure that dhcp service i running

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yes DHCP is running.......I never faced this problem in XP. I'm facing this problem in Win 7. R u suggesting me to set static ip????

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Hiiiii....Friends, I'm using Win7....and facing network problem. Sometimes my network adaptor shows the sign on limited connectivity while working perfectly. This is happening continuously. I use comodo firewall. Previously I thought that it is bcoz of the firewall......I unistalled it and started using Windows Firewall......Still the problem persists. What to do??? I got fed-up of this. Please help ASAP. What to do???
Not the original solution but you can stop using any third party firewall altogether. Windows 7 firewall is not bad, rather it's good enough for day to day use. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom