Netflix Share

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Is any one will to share free slots on Netflix?
I need two slots or I anyones interested creating new group let me know.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This would only be possible within close friend circles and not web circle.
If you know the person in the group personally, then only do this sharing of the slot.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Please Visit to the Other Forum start the name with T* (Not sure the full name allowed or not) and search for the thread 'Any Netflix Account Sharing Group on T*' - Ask for your requirement and people will PM eventually.

I'm in a similar slot/group since June 2019 and I don't know the guy personally, even never hard him before and using NF since then, Sending payment via Google Pay and communicate via Whats App - Never face any problem....In that group, we are now 5 people (recently) and paying 160/- PM.... Please build the trust by paying timely and don't cheat....if you book 1 slot then use only 1 slot, not more.

Zangetsu

Please Visit to the Other Forum start the name with T* (Not sure the full name allowed or not) and search for the thread 'Any Netflix Account Sharing Group on T*' - Ask for your requirement and people will PM eventually.

I'm in a similar slot/group since June 2019 and I don't know the guy personally, even never hard him before and using NF since then, Sending payment via Google Pay and communicate via Whats App - Never face any problem....In that group, we are now 5 people (recently) and paying 160/- PM.... Please build the trust by paying timely and don't cheat....if you book 1 slot then use only 1 slot, not more.
Yup, that is the protocol everyone in the slot must follow to build a trusted network :)

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread.
But I did find people willing to share their accounts on Netflix India

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread.
You broke my trust. :neutral:
On a lighter note, Prime had some amazing content for this lockdown. Even other apps like MX player had some good shows, and then came Scam 1992.
I would say I didn't miss Netflix.

Zangetsu

Netflix is only good for its original series and TV series. in terms of Movies not so much content to watch.

Amazon prime is good for movies.

Top Bottom