NEED URGENT ADVICE - MOBILE STORE?

Hello,

to all of you.

Somedays ago I visited a Mobile Service Providers (V) Store for Sim change, the basic charge for this is Rs.50, they charged Rs.200 from me for this I requested receipt for this many times, but they denied, after I complaint about this to their MD Office, from there I got a call and after talking with many executives they admit that they done wrong, now they are asking me to take my complaint back and even asking me that what I want? Now, I am little confused that what should I say to them? because I was not only one they charged this wrong amount almost from every customer daily, and the customers count can go up to almost more than 150. Please advice in this matter. Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If they are talking nicely and ready to resolve this issue quick, then its your wish to take the complaint back.

If they are being rude, just go all the way, get your money back by any means(in a civilized way), threaten them that you will take it to twitter if they behave disrespectfully to you. if they are not ready to do that, take the issue to even more higher officials. It is irresponsible of them to charge a customer wrong amount, onus is onto them to fix it. Dont worry about how much money or how many people they need to return the money.

Top Bottom