Need help regarding setup of wifi router linked to Siti Broadband service

bhar.suman

Right off the assembly line
I have recently switched from BSNL Broadband to Siti Broadband Cable Network. The speed is significantly good. It has a static IP address. I have Asus RT-N14UHP wifi router. I have configured it with the Siti Broadband Network. After doing the configuration my desktop receives the internet all right. But whenever I connect another device like mobile phone over wifi network my connection snapped. Even then I cannot access internet in my desktop. After logging off the machine again the same problem occurs. But it is necessary for me to access the internet over wifi as I have an iPad also. So please help me in this regard.
 

Ascendant001

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cable isp usually use mac address of device logging in to restrict internet connection sharing.In your router look for mac cloning/spoofing option & set router mac address as same as your desktop.After logging in from desktop you should be able to access net on any device connected to router.
 
Top Bottom