Need help regarding Conversion of document text to other language

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi Friends, I'm part of a group which helps students from govt schools etc which requires some kind of support for the students.
As part of a drive we need to convert couple of pdf documents which have content in English to Telugu for Science Fair. They have shared the PDF's to me however I'm unable to copy the content from PDF to MS-Word for easier translation. Do we get any software online which can convert pdf to word format and also apart from google translate any other translation software which can help achieve this.

Any suggestions/ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,
ajayritik

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
If the pages in the pdf are scanned not typed, then you can try a OCR software to recognize those characters and convert them to editable text format or export to a .doc extension. and then try a translation software or Google - translate to convert the English text to Telugu, and expect a lot of mis-translation in this process. Proof read the entire document, install a Telugu font or Anu soft or use these online resources to correct those words or grammatical errors
Online Telugu Converter | English Telugu Translation | Telugu Conversion
లేఖిని (Lekhini) — Type in Telugu

Good luck!

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
If the pages in the pdf are scanned not typed, then you can try a OCR software to recognize those characters and convert them to editable text format or export to a .doc extension. and then try a translation software or Google - translate to convert the English text to Telugu, and expect a lot of mis-translation in this process. Proof read the entire document, install a Telugu font or Anu soft or use these online resources to correct those words or grammatical errors
Online Telugu Converter | English Telugu Translation | Telugu Conversion
లేఖిని (Lekhini) — Type in Telugu

Good luck!

It's not a scanned document so what's my next step?

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Try Nitro PDF to convert to .doc OR try this Free Online OCR - convert scanned PDF and images to Word, JPEG to Word
Try this for translation.. English to Telugu Translation ????? ??????
Offline version - English To Telugu Translator Free Download - Softpedia

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys this is for a noble cause. The more inputs I receive the better it would be for me to decide.

Top Bottom