Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*abload.de/img/un6i2sft7jnl.jpg
Developer: Ghost Games
Publisher: EA
Platforms: PC , PS4, XBOX ONE

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Carbon was the last NFS game that I played on pc and MW the last on phone, have played all game in the series before. They are totally in the drain now.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I haven't played recent NFS games so I am not really aware how exactly they look like but this game looks like the result combining Blur, Forza and NFS into one single game.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Need to run NFS Heat on PC? Here's what you need
Electronic Arts has officially revealed Need For Speed Heat's PC system requirements through their Origin platform, allowing PC gamers to judge whether or not their systems are ready for the publisher's next racing release.
Storage-wise, NFS Heat will require 50GB of storage space and memory-wide the game will require a minimum of 8GB of system memory and 2GB of VRAM. EA recommends that players have access to 16GB of system memory and 4GB of VRAM or more.

On the CPU-side, Need for Speed Heat will run on strong quad-core CPUs or better, with EA listing a minimum requirement of Intel's quad-core i5-3570 or AMD's 6-core FX-6350. AMD's quad-core Ryzen 3 1300X and Intel's i7-4790 are recommended.

Graphics-wise, Need for Speed Heat will run on GPUs as old as AMD's HD 7970/RX 280X and Nvidia's GTX 760, though AMD's Radeon RX 480 and Nvidia's Geforce GTX 1060 are recommended.

Need for Speed Heat will release on PC via Origin on November 8th.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): FX-6350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5-3570 or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon 7970/Radeon R9 280x or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 320 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 3 1300X or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i7-4790 or Equivalent
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX 480 or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 1060 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

Source:Need to run NFS Heat on PC? Here's what you need

Lets see how it fares when it actually comes out. EA seems to trying to improve their public perception by saying no game-changing loot boxes, but time will tell. Apparently Star Wars has no paid story DLCs, last one needed a paid DLC to complete the story or something liek that.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Last few games were run off the mill racing games that pretty much felt like the predecessor. Don't have high hopes sadly.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom