Need decent/good Power Bank for Galaxy Note 2 and other Smartphones

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have couple of Smartphones at home and would need a good power bank. I got one free with Sony Z1 but that isn't great. I don't mind shelling out some money for this.

Kindly advise a decent one.

tkin

Back to school!!
The best one: Buy Newest Xiaomi Brand 10400MAH Portable Power Bank

Flipkart is out of stock for these atm, it's been out of stock for nearly a month now, I don't see it coming back soon: Error 500 Server Error

eBay: Xiaomi 10400mAh Silver World Best Power Bank W Free MI TPU Pouch FOR Power Bank | eBay

The eBay price makes sense, they also ship you the free TPU case with it(Xiaomi Protective Case For Brand Power Bank 10400MAH), which makes it a very good price if you can add a 7.5% off coupon on it, you can get one by recharging via Vodafone website, or look elsewhere.

I bought one from that seller, got it in 3 days flat after order, he already sold over 2000 of them, I suggest you get that.

Regarding performance, I can charge my G2 2.5 times easy with that, so (10400mah/5v)*3.7v=7696mah, so we are looking at ~7500mah/7696mah=90%+ efficiency, so that's very good. The output is 2A, so this charges my G2 as fast as wall charger, also stays very cool, even during charging.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Do we get any power banks which indicate how much charge is left in them or if they need charging to be done?

Top Bottom