Need Cordless Landline Phone

shreeux

Movie Buff
As of now used beetel corded phone...Always makes more noise cant hear. So like to switch to corded phone.... Suggest good one

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Have you confirmed that the issue is with the instrument and not with your provider?

With your landline provider first confirm that there’s no line or any other fault with the landline connection. If the issue persists beyond your instrument, then using another device may not help. Try to get another instrument from your friend or relatives and confirm that your device indeed is faulty.

Personally, I am using Panasonic kx-tg3611sx for last few years. No issues so far.

*www.panasonic.com/in/business/phones-communication/phones/cordless-phone/kx-tg3611sx.html

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Have you confirmed that the issue is with the instrument and not with your provider?

With your landline provider first confirm that there’s no line or any other fault with the landline connection. If the issue persists beyond your instrument, then using another device may not help. Try to get another instrument from your friend or relatives and confirm that your device indeed is faulty.

Personally, I am using Panasonic kx-tg3611sx for last few years. No issues so far.

Instrument only....other instruments no noise...

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Panasonic expensive.... any less budget below 2k

Top Bottom