need a cheap cell phone--very very urgent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
guys am soon to have airtel internet connection and i need a cell phone which i can connect 2 ma laptop for internet access...i need a very cheap celphone which would do ma job...please help as soon as possible

thx....

siddartha

Right off the assembly line
i think i choice of ur airtel is bad dude>>plz b sure it is fast>>>>>coz i heard many givin a bad impression on airtel>>>>so think before u choose>

sandeepk

Journeyman
iamtheone said:
cheap phone mein itna kya sochna ka.....jst get a nokia 1100 na dude
He want to use GPRS on his PC with his Airtel connection. How 1110 is going to be useful in this situation?:confused:
@Abhishek Dwivedi
Search some threads in this section which will help you get a idea of phones available which support connecting it to PC for internet browsing. Then specify which company you want to buy. Nokia, SE, Motorola or LG etc.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz use the SEARCH function! its not there only for the previlaged few!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64548

nix

what are the actual download rates that you get? i mean, when you download something, what speeds do you get..?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Are you going to have an internet connection or are having just now. If having you can buy nokia 6020 which is having EDGE and if not then better go for tata indicom which provides better speed + stable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom