Need 4K TV 55" Budget 50K-60K

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hey guys!

An update about the TV. Now there is a faint vertical line of red color on TV has appeared. I am beyond disappointed on this purchase. I am really doubting the quality of the panel in this UPxx series. Please suggest everyone against buying this model of LG. Same drama is for Nanocell models also.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys!

An update about the TV. Now there is a faint vertical line of red color on TV has appeared. I am beyond disappointed on this purchase. I am really doubting the quality of the panel in this UPxx series. Please suggest everyone against buying this model of LG. Same drama is for Nanocell models also.
Have you got any reply from LG in the end ?

The dead pixel has created a domino effect which effects nearby pixels gradually.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Have you got any reply from LG in the end ?

The dead pixel has created a domino effect which effects nearby pixels gradually.
I was contacted by their service team and they were ready to replace panel even though the dead pixel count was below 6. But I denied telling I want a TV replacement since I reported the issue within 5 days of installation. I went back to twitter but nothing came out of this.

Earlier the dead pixel was on the left side, now the vertical line is on the right side, so it's no nearby pixels. Its just that the panel is quite poor quality.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Thanks Stormbringer! Backlight bleed is irritating but one might get used to it. If one doesn't need wide viewing angles then then it's better to go with VA panel. And if budget permits, can go with QLED panels. Sony also has IPS like panel but no idea if they have this backlight bleed issue.

Top Bottom