Mobile under 35k

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Hi,

1. Budget? - Max 35k. Already stretched.
2. Display type and size? - Amoled
3. Dual sim? - Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? - NA
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - Top priority. Best in class.
6. Preferred operating system?(Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). - Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). - 4g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? - Camera, multimedia
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - Oneplus 7t
10. Any other info that you want to share - camera is top priority and good battery life (or a fast charging solution). No ROG PHONE 2....not my types.

Regards.

OP 7T, not the best camera, I would bet on S9/S9+ for that, but its good enough for most people, not to forget versatile cams, ultrawide + telephoto. Also not the best battery life, but good enough to easily last a day with 5-6hr SOT. Fastest charging at that price point would be Realme X2 Pro, but this has 2nd fastest solution, definitely great. X2 Pro lacks OIS in cam & OS is nowhere as good as Oxygen UI. Lack of 3.5mm jack is a bummer for sure in 7T.

The only thing I don't like about it is its size, too big for me, like most of the current smartphones.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Ok.... Let us take this way....

My priority is top notch camera, both photos and videos. And second is good battery or a fast charging solution for 4000mah types batteries. And yeah, would love a s-amoled screen.

Kindly suggest me one under 35k.

Thanks.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My priority is top notch camera, both photos and videos. And second is good battery or a fast charging solution for 4000mah types batteries. And yeah, would love a s-amoled screen.
Not sure about the video aspect but Pixel 3a XL has this. I won't buy it for over 15k though as it was on sale for as low as $100 on black friday.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG

Thanks.

Pls some more suggestions considering this.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Pixel 3a XL & S9+ should be two of the best cams for the price.

3a XL has weak SoC for the price (15k phones have better SoC now), no expandable storage (64GB might feel less soon), small display for the size of phone (poor screen to body ratio), single SIM till eSIM gains momentum & weaker display protection but has fastest OS updates with good camera-centric software updates (I doubt Pixel a series might not get everything in future because of the weak SoC). S9+, on the other hand, would have Android 10 as its last software, but boasts IP certification. One UI is good, better than stock IMO because of added features, but doesn't change the fact that other two will get Android 12 (some doubt on Pixel 3a, but time will tell).

OP 7T has more versatile cams, ultrawide really gives a good perspective, much more useful than telephoto. Its software support is almost as good as Google, takes longer but they do deliver it fast enough. Added features of Oxygen OS makes it more useful than stock OS. Because of Snapdragon SoC, you can use ported GCam to improve cam experience. Not to forget it has the 2nd fastest fastest mobile SoC right now, along with 90Hz display & a much faster charging solution than other two (30W vs 18/15W is a big difference alone, but the algorithm is better as well).

So decide keeping these in mind.
Compare Google Pixel 3a XL vs. OnePlus 7T vs. Samsung Galaxy S9+ - GSMArena.com

Top Bottom