Mobile Broadband

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
50-70Mbps* , i.e., 5-7 MBps

Even if it is 50 megabits per second, that is too much.

Also, 8 megabits per second =1 megabyte per second. So for 50, you will be getting around 6.25 megabytes ps which is very high.

Maximum I get is after midnight and that too is just 20megabits per second or 1.6megabytes. on Airtel, I get about 25-30 after midnight which is the highest in whole day.

quicky008

Technomancer
i am on vodafone and during night times i occasionally get speeds of upto 3-4 MBps-but on average it stays between 1-2 MBps

quicky008

Technomancer
We live in a country where mobile data costs are really cheap , Over the past few weeks I have recently been shifted to a remote area and couldn't get access to broadband . Baffled by the situation , I decided to use mobile data . So I've got a Jio Sim (Was previously an airtel user and not satisified with data rates ) .
After a month of being a mobile data user , I was quite satisfied with Mobile Data Experience . I got speeds around 50-70 Mbps (Similar to my ACT Fibernet Plan) .

View attachment 20648

On the off chance that we are not to compare data rates between a broadband service provider and mobile one ,the comparison between speeds is almost same and I think we got to the point of defining Mobile Data as Mobile Broadband .

What do you think?
Could you please tell us which plan of jio are you using at the moment?Are you on postpaid or prepaid?

Top Bottom