Mi tv vs Oneplus tv vs Kodak tv

Dr. House

No Regrets
No idea. I agree that 120Hz is great for gaming, esp with upcoming consoles.
All I found is this Samsung the frame 2020 model with website price of 85k. In wholesale it will cost 75-76k maybe. Seems decently price by Samsung in India as surprisingly this costs 1400 USD (1.02 lakhs) plus state tax in USA. That's a huge difference. How is it so cheaper in India?

All I found is this Samsung the frame 2020 model with website price of 85k. In wholesale it will cost 75-76k maybe. Seems decently price by Samsung in India as surprisingly this costs 1400 USD (1.02 lakhs) plus state tax in USA. That's a huge difference. How is it so cheaper in India?
Just checked it out, you are correct. Pretty good value considering Indian TV market:
Samsung The Frame 2020 Review (QN32LS03TBFXZA, QN43LS03TAFXZA, QN50LS03TAFXZA, QN55LS03TAFXZA, QN65LS03TAFXZA, QN75LS03TAFXZA)

It has HDMI 2.1 support which will help with 4K at 120fps (with HDMI 2.1 source), has freesync as well with good input lag. Its US pricing is close to OLED TVs.

" Compared to other Samsung QLED TVs, The Frame 2020 sits between the Samsung Q70T QLED and the Samsung Q80T QLED. "
Here in India, even Q70 costs more. Not sure how its so cheap.

If you are looking to increase your budget, pretty good TV, it seems.

Dr. House

No Regrets
Just checked it out, you are correct. Pretty good value considering Indian TV market:
Samsung The Frame 2020 Review (QN32LS03TBFXZA, QN43LS03TAFXZA, QN50LS03TAFXZA, QN55LS03TAFXZA, QN65LS03TAFXZA, QN75LS03TAFXZA)

It has HDMI 2.1 support which will help with 4K at 120fps (with HDMI 2.1 source), has freesync as well with good input lag. Its US pricing is close to OLED TVs.

" Compared to other Samsung QLED TVs, The Frame 2020 sits between the Samsung Q70T QLED and the Samsung Q80T QLED. "
Here in India, even Q70 costs more. Not sure how its so cheap.

If you are looking to increase your budget, pretty good TV, it seems.
Yes! found underrated gem for this price range. Yes, it is way more than my budget but future proof for 5 years for sure.
That's the best movies and gaming TV anyone can get under 85k. Also it becomes a painting frame that is a very unique feature. All the inputs are in a setup box that connects with one port of a TV. How cool is that?

Top Bottom