Loudness of ear/headphone

Hi Guys,

I am looking for tips to compare that which headphone or earphone is loud as now no demo is possible for how to ensure that whatever headphone or earphone especially that truly wireless type is gonna be loud enough as i am having slight hearing issue so needed loud true wireless earbuds and headphone for my gaming and daily calling needs.

right now i have samsung note 10 plus and one plus usb c headphone for my calling requirements. i have bought airpods pro but they are not at all loud so needed new headphone and truly wireless earphone for myself but due to covid no one is keeping product in demo. Budget is not that much constraints if things are good and loud. Please help

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think there is any way to know this without trying out the earphones/headphones yourself. Technically, all headphones can be loud enough, the intensity of the volume could be limited by how much power your device can produce or the impedence of the headphones itself. Best you should rely on headphone reviews or order a pair, try it out and if it's not up to your satisfaction, then return them and get another pair.

OP
A

ashishstillthere

Journeyman
I don't think there is any way to know this without trying out the earphones/headphones yourself. Technically, all headphones can be loud enough, the intensity of the volume could be limited by how much power your device can produce or the impedence of the headphones itself. Best you should rely on headphone reviews or order a pair, try it out and if it's not up to your satisfaction, then return them and get another pair.

headphone reviews didnt cover loudness part, if you remember i have raised the same issue in telegram also.

is there any site which are offering headphone ear phone for trial basis and then return it as at most i can get offer for replacement only for the same model.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
is there any site which are offering headphone ear phone for trial basis and then return it as at most i can get offer for replacement only for the same model.
I don't think so, best you can do is purchase the earphones from a site that supports refunds ex. Amazon, try them out and then return them and get a refund if they are not up to your liking. Then get another one. Rinse repeat.

Top Bottom