Looking for a small old game

limi

New to this forum
Can anyone tell me about an old game provided in the "Playware" cd of probably Feb, 2002 issue of Digit? ('am not very sure about the month though... its quite possible that it was given in some other nearby month). The game was small in size, and was about some monkeys and an evil and a good scientist. It was a demo version and all the adventure involved in the same screen i.e. one had to climb up from the lower to the upper part of the screen across different floors (by means of ladders, trees, etc). In the end, the monkeys had to strike together a structure leading to an explosion and end of the demo version. One of the monkeys was called 'Bubba' (most probably). And yes, the control could be transferred from one monkey to the other and the game progressed through solving various challenges by the monkeys. I have forgotten the name of the game totally. Can any one please help on this?

quicky008

Technomancer
I feel really nostalgic when someone mentions the free cds and dvds that were bundled with the older issues of digit-i used to spend much of my pocket money on them to be able to play the latest game demos of that were included in those discs, unfortunately though most of the hardware intensive games didn't run on my system as it was woefully underpowered - i had a lowly matrox g200 gpu that could not even run quake 3 properly! But those really were the good old days-kids of today usually hanker after expensive gadgets like cell phones, laptops etc but back then for me and many of my friends from school, being able to play the latest games on a hi end pentium 4 pc equipped with a 32 mb geforce gpu was the ultimate dream!

Last edited:
Top Bottom