Looking for a new 5g phone for everyday use (Esp. internet browsing)

quicky008

Technomancer
I want to go for a new 5g phone,the primary use of the phone would be for internet browsing on my pc via jio 5g connection using the "mobile hotspot" feature.

I dont have any broadband connection at my home at the moment,thus have to rely on my mobile for internet access.Unfortunately as my current phone (samsung m21 )doesn't support 5g,i can't take advantage of the increased browsing and download speeds that are offered by the newer 5g networks.

I have decided to go for a samsung device this time around,as my previous samsung phone has been working fine till date.My budget is around 20-22k.A local dealer has offered me the following choices:

Samsung F15
Samsung F55
Samsung A15,A25,A35

Upon enquiring about the newer M35,i was told by the aforesaid dealer that its "not that good" and therefore he doesn't recommend getting it.

F55 appears to be quite decent (specs wise) but its reviews online (on sites like gsm arena and Amazon) don't seem particularly favourable-some users have apparently experienced high battery drain issue,and poor camera performance on their devices (among others)-i am not sure whether these issues are widespread or just a few isolated cases.Will buying it be a good idea?

I don't really want to go for the A series phones (A35 appears to be an exact copy of the M35,judging by its specs)-therefore which one would be the better choice out of F15 and F55 ?

(ps its imperative that the phone shouldn't heat up too much while its in use,particularly while its being used as a mobile hotspot,as it will be used in this mode quite frequently and for several hours at a stretch at times.Also what exactly is 5g++ and is it available in India? Do these devices support this feature?)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
M series is exclusively sold online I think. Phone looks good on paper. Order from Samsung website with some first time order coupon, you should get some discount.
5G network drains battery faster than 4G LTE. May be it should be fine for you if you use USB tethering.

Check Moto G64 and G85 also. G85 looks good but edge display is a deal breaker for people who drop their phones a lot, I dont think tempered glass will save that curved edges.

Top Bottom