Logitech MX518 is back as G MX518

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Logitech G MX518 (Legendary) Review

The Logitech MX518 is a mouse that doesn't need an introduction if you have been an avid PC gamer for some time. If not, here's some trivia for you: The series first showed up in 2002 with the debuting MX500 model, which can be considered as the grandpa of this line of Logitech gaming mice. It was very successful, but only its third iteration, the MX518, became an absolute legend. I'm sure many readers still use their original MX518 to this day. It was made to last, and it did last for many years. It had two more direct successors in the G400 and G400s, but the latter was discontinued after the G402 first showed up. Needless to say, many people were upset since the G402 was way different in terms of ergonomics, which had it provide an entirely different feel. Logitech realized this—better late than never—and the G MX518 (or MX518 Legendary) was born. It features exactly the same shape as the original models, but uses Logitech's flagship HERO sensor, which is capable of 16,000 CPI resolution, a 1000 Hz refresh rate, and self-calibrating lift-off distance. The cable, mouse feet, and some surface materials also got updated, and the weight is a tad lower than on previous iterations.

*www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_bl.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_br.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_fl.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_fr.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_l.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_r.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_b.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_lr_f.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_ur_bl.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_ur_br.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_ur_fl.jpg *www.techpowerup.com/review/logitech-g-mx518/images/518_ur_fr.jpg

Some seller is selling at amazon at an overpriced cost.
*www.amazon.in/Logitech-G-MX518-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07M6RVW79

Should cost about 5K INR.

Last edited:

monkey

Padawan
I owned MX518 for about 5 years before I sold my system. It worked flawlessly everytime and I simply loved it. I had bought it for Rs. 1.5k then so asking price of Rs. 6k now is too much.

Top Bottom