Leeches on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

starscream

Broken In
There is categary of pepole which exist just for their own sake.These people ask for the solutions of their programming problems on orkut,google groups,Usenet,Kirupa.com,protonic.com,onecore.net or Daniweb.com community.They make horrible statements like "hey send me fibonaci program" or send me this or that program.They want programming problems readymade.But they never give back to these communities or even sometimes appreciate the authors who helped them.

These categary of people termed as "Leeches" in blogospehre.Some bloggers wrote about them as they'll not succed in life if they use others for their purpose but in real life you know plenty of such people use you for your programming or technical skills.You are useless to them once their purpose is fulfilled And again you can see such people are recruited by top IT companies.Sometimes after some experience you can easily figure out which person is leech out of the crowd,but you dont have clue for dealaing with them.In fact it is very hard to deal; with them.You have to maintain relationships as well and not let them ruin you.It is hard to achieve.right.I've heard quote earlier that "Never cheat others for your purpose & also don't get cheated". Never cheat others is ok but how will you help yourself for not

getting cheated?. :)

What are your opinions about leeches? How you deal with them on web & in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom