Laptop under 25k

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Hi,

I have another thread running for a Laptop under 40k. This one is separate, required for my niece.

1) What is your budget? Max 25,000 INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Day to day work, light gaming

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for?
Good processor for student work with SSD.

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
NA

6) Anything else you would like to say?

• Screen resolution ( 768p (HD) / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) ) Full HD
  • Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) ) Good Battery life
  • Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local / Abroad (do mention the country) ) Online or Local

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only laptop I could find that comes with ssd by default in this price range & with a decent processor(equivalent to 7th gen i3 lowest model,no full HD 1080p screen though).
*www.amazon.in/HP-Pentium-14-inch-Windows-14q-cs0018TU/dp/B07THRK915/
Reviews:
*www.amazon.in/HP-Pentium-14-inch-W...eviews&formatType=current_format&pageNumber=1

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Only laptop I could find that comes with ssd by default in this price range & with a decent processor(equivalent to 7th gen i3 lowest model,no full HD 1080p screen though).
*www.amazon.in/HP-Pentium-14-inch-Windows-14q-cs0018TU/dp/B07THRK915/
Reviews:
*www.amazon.in/HP-Pentium-14-inch-W...eviews&formatType=current_format&pageNumber=1

What if the budget is stretched to 30k to 35k (Max limit)?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I searched but many good models are currently out of stock. You will have to compromise on some of the factors like weight,screen size,screen resolution,"light gaming"(not sure as I am not a gamer).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi,

I have another thread running for a Laptop under 40k. This one is separate, required for my niece.

1) What is your budget? Max 25,000 INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Day to day work, light gaming

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for? Good processor for student work with SSD.

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
NA

6) Anything else you would like to say?

• Screen resolution ( 768p (HD) / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) ) Full HD
  • Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) ) Good Battery life
  • Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local / Abroad (do mention the country) ) Online or Local
Get a used 2-3 year old laptop (with warranty left) having quad core i5/i7, 2 ram slots and at least mx150 GPU. Add storage/ram as you seem fit (at least 256GB ssd + 8GB ram). You won't get smaller laptops which are good for the intended tasks because they usually are underpowered.

IMO, increase budget to 30k & buy a R3 3200U + 4GB + 512GB SSD, 15.6" laptop. Similar spec'd 14" usually costs close to 35k. Try offline stores, like chroma, reliance digital or manufacturer showroom.

Top Bottom