Laptop required for MBA, Gaming and Editing.

Checked it, it is suggested it has bad thermals even when compared to ASUS TUF A15
Yes, but TUF A15 with R5 4600H + 1650Ti has ok-ish thermals. The model with R7 4800H + 1660Ti/2060 is not worth getting due to heat. So, I do recommend A15 with R5 + 1650Ti (or 1650), but not the higher end ones.

OP
K

kjabhi

Broken In
Finally received Asus TUF A15 with R5 4600H +1650Ti, and I am extremely satisfied. The design is so good, looks, and feels sturdy. I moved above 60Hz for the first time and I was blown like hell this is buttery smooth. As far as the screen quality is concerned I am happy with it, images and videos look extremely sharp and the colors are lovely. Overall satisfied with the purchase. Thanks, Digit forum once again!!

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Finally received Asus TUF A15 with R5 4600H +1650Ti, and I am extremely satisfied. The design is so good, looks, and feels sturdy. I moved above 60Hz for the first time and I was blown like hell this is buttery smooth. As far as the screen quality is concerned I am happy with it, images and videos look extremely sharp and the colors are lovely. Overall satisfied with the purchase. Thanks, Digit forum once again!!
Cool.
Can you post the link to the model you got?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Edit: Typo

Top Bottom