Laptop for work (and a little play) under 50K?

k_v

Journeyman
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) : Not sure actually. But I probably don't want to spend more than 45-50K. But a little higher may be possible provided I get the right config.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? : Need something super light. Don't really mind a smaller screen size. My current laptop is bulky and too heavy for an old man like me now.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? - MS Office, Emails, Videos, AutoCad, Occasional gaming (I only play Football Manager... so not the most GPU intensive game out there)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ? - Finally upgrading on my old Dell E6420 (i5-2nd gen, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD). Need an upgrade on this

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
I detest Acer since I had a bad experience. Would prefer a brand with decent service support in Mumbai.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Prefer a long-ish battery life sincew I am mostly on the move, need a config that is an upgrade on my current one (mentioned above). Also, I am open to explore Refurbished Laptops from a reliable source with warranty & EMI payment option.

OP
K

k_v

Journeyman
Increasing my budget slightly to 55-60K.

Wanted to know which one of the two would be a better fit for me :-
  1. Ryzen 5 5600H + GTX 1650
  2. Ryzen 7 5700U + AMD Radeon Graphics
If i7 can match the performance within this budget, do let me know also. Thanks.

Top Bottom