lappy budget=Rs. 1 Lac...suggest the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

In the zone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif lappy budget=Rs. 1 Lac...suggest the best
My friend wants to buy a Laptop..he belongs to rich family and want to spend abt 1 Lac on his laptop..plz help...with the config..it will be gr8 if he gets the suggestion till today night.

tuxfan

Technomancer
it_waaznt_me said:
Sony Vaio is the best bet.
Who can agree to it more than VAIO user :D

I second that. And don't forget the 2 yrs extended warranty for 5k. IMO, its value for money.

Journeyman
another vote for Acer ferrari , however 4005 model is not available in india , u have to satisfiy urself with 4002. A F 4002 is Rs 70k in malayasia but 1lac in india . so tell ur friend to go to Kualalampur buy the laptop then comback, it will cost less than buying it in India . Laptop prices are comparatively hign in India .

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Apple MacBook Pro 15" or 17" (he will need to extend the budget considerably).
Within the budget, he can opt for Apple 2GHz MacBook (White/Black).

soham

In the zone
If possible get Acer Ferrari 5000 from the US. It costs around 2299$ and got some of the best features like 2 gb RAM, Turion X2 processor and ATI X1600 graphics card.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Getting laptops from abroad may look cheaper. But if you need to use the warranty, you will have trouble. All global warranty claims are hollow and with lots of conditions :(

eddie

El mooooo
If this guy is ever going to install Linux on the laptop then Sony is probably the worst choice. Just a heads up..

Status
Not open for further replies.