Kindly review this Andorid app: Smartprix: online price comparison

smartprix

New to this forum
Hi
We have recently developed android application for our website called smartprix.com. It's a basically a price comparison website where one can compare Mobiles, TV, gadgets, Tablets online with real time pricing. I am requesting forum members to review this app.
If you don't like anything, Kinldy let us know so that i can correct.
Here is the link: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartprix.main

About Smartprix Android Application:
Smartprix.com is India’s best price comparison shopping app to buy online. Millions of users are opening Smartprix every day to save their time and money. You can compare prices online across all major online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra, Infibeam, eBay, PayTM, Shopclues and many more. 10 million products are listed across many categories like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, TVs, Personal Appliances, Books and more accessible on just one click.

In addition to this you can also find money saving coupons, promo & promotional codes, exciting offers and best deals to save money on your online shopping. Get amazing deals, discount coupons, best prices and offers over 500 online Indian shopping sites.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Seems to be a good and very useful app. Want to try this. The only thing which worries me are the permissions.

Why exactly this app requires to view my "contacts"? Other permission like "Device ID & call information" and "Location" also don't seem necessary for the thing which this app but access to "contacts"? I would gladly use this app and even promote it, if you can justify this permission.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just from the screenshots it does look good(nice implementation of material design). However I won't be installing it until a proper explanation is given why the contacts, location, etc are reqd as mentioned by [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]

OP
S

smartprix

New to this forum
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] We've strict guidelines when it comes to users' personal information, we do not share any personal information to 3rd party without user's permission. You can see out privacy policy here: click here
We never send spams to our users, and user can any time opt out from any kind of promotional activities from Smartprix.com.
App permission explanations:
Contacts: We're working on social feature, where users' can be connected with friends for shopping advice and awesome offers
Device ID: Needed to detect fraud in App installs
Call info: To stop sending request to internet or any other activity that may interfere with your call

As I've already mentioned, any of your information will NEVER be shared with any 3rd party without your permission. Our users experience is very important to us.

Top Bottom