Keypad mobile phone around ₹1500

srdigit16

In the zone
I would like to buy keypad phone as secondary mobile mainly for communication purpose (calls & SMS with T9 input) will be better if have utilities like torch, alarm, reminder, timer etc Nokia 105 seems ok but would like to have slightly bigger screen. Are phones from other brands like Micromax, Lava etc good? Please suggest some good options within mentioned price

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
sister uses smaller screen samsung guru for over 4-5 years in the worst possible manner dropping it almost every day- used 3 of them. its good. bought intex for mother, it was used rarely but within an year it was unable to identify network which was over 75% in another one. so i would suggest to go for either nokia or samsung whichever you find better and if possible, visit local market to check them.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
sister uses smaller screen samsung guru for over 4-5 years in the worst possible manner dropping it almost every day- used 3 of them. its good. bought intex for mother, it was used rarely but within an year it was unable to identify network which was over 75% in another one. so i would suggest to go for either nokia or samsung whichever you find better and if possible, visit local market to check them.
Seems feature phones not in samsung website & Nokia seems only option

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Seems feature phones not in samsung website & Nokia seems only option

sooraj, do you remember old times when we used to go out for buying items from local nearby market? just try any mobile shop and you will get samsung models there. all 3 sister has used were bought from local market.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I would like to buy keypad phone as secondary mobile mainly for communication purpose (calls & SMS with T9 input) will be better if have utilities like torch, alarm, reminder, timer etc Nokia 105 seems ok but would like to have slightly bigger screen. Are phones from other brands like Micromax, Lava etc good? Please suggest some good options within mentioned price

Nokia 105 SS 2021 ( 4 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM ) Online at Best Price On Flipkart.com

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Purchased Nokia 105. Has some defects. When alarm rings & phone is locked, no buttons to stop is shown. In goto menu I added received calls but selecting it goes to dialled numbers. Loudspeaker little distorted. Limited tone selection

Top Bottom